Saturday 23 October 2010

It's like looking into the eye of a duck

OK, I'm a few posts into this blog now, it's time for me to throw in a bit of pointless arrogance.

I've entered a few shots into the Wildfowl And Wetlands Trust's photography competition. I'm no Bence Máté and I have no real expectation of winning, but in the interests of public service, I'll supply links for anyone interested to see my entries:

Duck On A Green Lake

Hey I'm a mallard!

Pecking nene

Something at the Wetland Centre

This last one seems to be the most popular, even though it's just a cameraphone snap. If you read this before the end of October 2010, feel free to vote for as few or as many as you like. I'd strongly recommend checking out the competition as a whole, because there are some excellent shots in there. If you get to a WWT centre before the closing date, why not have a go yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment